Exciting News! The new owner of Chesterton Montessori School is Haresh Prithyani. We have purchased our new location at 135 West Lincoln Avenue, which is right in the middle of Chesterton! The closing date is May 1st at which time we will begin the renovations. We will be transforming it into our new beautiful school. There will be Open Houses during the summer for anyone to come and see. Please check back frequently for updates. See you in the fall of 2019!
Come Grow With Us!
Chesterton Montessori Core Beliefs
There are six core beliefs that sum up the Montessori Method of education.
- Have a natural desire to learn.
- Learn through purposeful activity.
- Have “absorbent” minds and learn everything they are given.
- Pass through “sensitive periods” or times when learning comes more easily.
- Educate themselves through freedom of choice.
- Become independent, active learners when given a prepared environment.
Who We Are: Here at Chesterton Montessori, our emphasis is on educating the whole child: academically, socially and emotionally so they can reach their fullest potential. Learn More
Admissions Information: Witness firsthand how a Montessori education can benefit your child. CMS encourages independence and celebrates individuality.
Programs We Offer: Toddlers, Early Childhood 3-6 Years of age, Lower Elementary grades 1-3, Upper Elementary grades 4-6. Check out our link above for more detailed information about our programs.