“Come Grow With Us!”
Chesterton Montessori Core Beliefs
There are six core beliefs that sum up the Montessori Method of education.
- Have a natural desire to learn.
- Learn through purposeful activity.
- Have “absorbent” minds and learn everything they are given.
- Pass through “sensitive periods” or times when learning comes more easily.
- Educate themselves through freedom of choice.
- Become independent, active learners when given a prepared environment.
Who We AreHere at Chesterton Montessori, our emphasis is on educating the whole child: academically, socially and emotionally so they can reach their fullest potential.
Admissions InformationWitness firsthand how a Montessori education can benefit your child. CMS encourages independence and celebrates individuality.